Date(s) - 13/05/2020
Course Convenor: Mr Abbas Rashid
- This is a one day course which covers the basic principles of shoulder arthroscopy for surgeons in the early stages of their training.
- – Understand the development and rationale behind arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- – Patient setup
- – Portal selection
- – To gain an understanding of stack management
- – Gain confidence in diagnosing common shoulder disorders
- – Diagnosis of intra-articular pathology and basic arthroscopic intervention
- ST3-ST8 Orthopaedic Trainees, Specialty Trainees.
- We offer a bundle price for anyone wishing to book our All our three courses Knee Arthroscopy, Shoulder Arthroscopy and ST3 Interviews.
- £150 – Early Bird All Other (Booked before Friday 28th February 2020)
- £250 – All Other
- £400 – Early Bird – Bundle (Booked before Friday 28th February 2020)
- £600 – Bundle – All other