Date(s) - 24/10/2019
Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Shropshire
- Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Doctors.
- Clinical Scientists or Engineers
- Occupational Therapists
- This course is an opportunity to learn how to use orthoses to manage contractures from the leading centre in the country. The day will cover contractures at the knee, ankle and elbow.
- Our experienced multi-disciplinary team will describe the anatomy and physiology of contractures, identifying & measuring factors in their development, and how to apply orthotics as a means of treatment.
- The evidence underlying treatment and the results of management will be presented.
- Hands-on sessions will give examples of devices from a wide range of manufacturers, and there will be demonstrations of measurement, manufacture and supply.
- £95 to include lunch and all refreshments