Date(s) - 02/04/2019
Worsley Building, Leeds
Course Convenor: Professor Peter V Giannoudis
This course is focused on the management of patients with a compromised fracture healing response. The principles of cellular therapies to promote bone healing will be discussed in detail by a renowned faculty of experts.
- The biological properties of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Cellular harvesting techniques.
- Cell concentration devices
- Techniques of delivery of MSc’s
- How MSc’s contribute in bone and cartilage repair
- The role of combination therapies
- Discussion of clinical cases