back to Course categories
Principles of Orthopaedics
Saturday, 27 August 2022
Sunday, 28 August 2022
This course is designed to give an overview of common orthopaedic conditions ,clinical scenarios and practical skills that a junior doctor or practitioner may encounter while working in Trauma & Ortho
50£ for students - Free to 1st 3 BOMSA memebrs who contact us via BOMSA president to confirm their membership
- Medical Students
- Junior Doctors : Foundation Doctors , Core Trainees , Trust Doctors , Clinical Fellows , Residents
- General Practitioners
- A&E doctors of all levels
- Useful aid to prepare for MRCS & MRCEM Exams
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- and all other Healthcare professionals with an interest in Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal care.
What you get:
2 full days of structured and focused Orthopaedic teaching , tutorials , case discussions , MCQs and Practical skills .
CPD certificate for 12 Points approved by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh .
Online access to the replay of lectures for 2 weeks.
Summary sheets of all lectures