Date(s) - 17/01/2019 - 18/01/2019
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire, Coventry
Ms Clare Langley and Mr Tarek Boutefnouchet
- FRCS (Tr&Orth) candidates (priority given to candidates sitting the exam in February).
- This is an intensive, hands-on revision course primarily aimed at clinical examination and VIVA skills.
- High faculty to candidate ratio with places limited to only 12 candidates.
- The course runs over two days and comprises a mixture of short and intermediate cases to give a true reflection of the exam day.
- Candidates will also sit a VIVA examination.
- Topics covered span the entire curriculum including lower & upper limb cases, children and spinal cases.
- Ample time for formal feedback has been included throughout the entire course.
- £595 (20% discount for BOTA members)