Date(s) - 09/01/2020 - 10/01/2020
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire, Coventry
This is an intensive, practical, revision course aimed at developing and refining your clinical examination and viva skills prior undertaking the clinical part of the FRCS(T&O) examination. OSCE practice follows the FRCS exam format with exposure to both short and intermediate cases. Uniquely, the course includes a full viva session in the same format as the examination. Ample time has been built into the program to allow for structured feedback.
Ms Clare Langley, Mr Andy Fowler, and Mr Christopher Downham
- FRCS (Tr&Orth) candidates (priority given to candidates sitting the exam in February).
- This is an intensive, hands-on revision course primarily aimed at clinical examination and VIVA skills.
- High faculty to candidate ratio with places limited to only 12 candidates.
- The course runs over two days and comprises a mixture of short and intermediate cases to give a true reflection of the exam day.
- Candidates will also sit a VIVA examination.
- Topics covered span the entire curriculum including lower & upper limb cases, children and spinal cases.
- Ample time for formal feedback has been included throughout the entire course.
- There is a limit of 12 candidates to maximise the learning opportunities.