Date(s) - 06/11/2019 - 07/11/2019
Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Shropshire
- Specialist Registrars
- Consultants in Radiology.
- This two day course of clinically based lectures and interactive case based discussion addressing all areas of Spinal Imaging (including Trauma) serves as a focus to facilitate problem solving in the spine, utilising the various imaging modalities and their application in a number of pathological scenarios.
- A series of lectures delivered by a Faculty including Musculoskeletal Radiologists, Spinal Surgeons and Specialists in Spinal Injury, followed by interactive case based sessions with dedicated film reading and discussion.
- Normal variants in spinal imaging
- Spinal trauma
- Degenerative disc disease
- Marrow disease
- Spinal infection
- Non-infective inflammatory disease
- Vertebral collapse
- Sports and overuse injuries in the young
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal cord and meninges
- Spinal intervention
- The brachial plexus
- £295.00 – to include lunch