Date(s) - 18/06/2019 - 21/06/2019
The University of Nottingham, University Park
- The Nottingham Systematic Review Course is aimed at enabling participants to become proficient in developing and undertaking a Cochrane-style systematic review of interventions. As this is an introductory course, no previous knowledge of systematic reviewing is required.
- 4 day course
- Qualifies for 24 Royal College of Physicians CDP Points.
- To become proficient in developing and undertaking a Cochrane-style systematic review of interventions.
- £895 (Early Bird Discount: £800 available if book by 31/03/19)
- The course fee includes all learning materials, refreshments and lunch every day, plus farewell evening meal on Thursday 20th June, 2019.