Date(s) - 14/05/2020
Course Convenor: Mr Sam Oussedik
- This is a single day course covering the principles and basic applications of knee arthroscopy. The course is designed for surgeons at the earlier stages of their training. The faculty of leading knee surgeons will explain the history and theoretical basis of arthroscopic surgery prior to four practical workshops simulating common procedures.
- – Understand the development and rationale behind arthroscopic knee surgery
- – Gain confidence in diagnosing common knee disorders
- – To be able to identify intra-articular pathology
- – To gain experience in the arthroscopic management of meniscal and chondral injuries
- ST3-ST8 Orthopaedic Trainees, Specialty Trainees.
- We offer a bundle price for anyone wishing to book our All our three courses Knee Arthroscopy, Shoulder Arthroscopy and ST3 Interviews.
- £150 – Early Bird All Other (Booked before Friday 28th February 2020)
- £250 – All Other
- £400 – Early Bird – Bundle (Booked before Friday 28th February 2020)
- £600 – Bundle – All other