Date(s) - 20/05/2019
Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Shropshire
Course Convenor: Dr Bernhard Tins, Consultant Radiologist
- Objective to review the causes of spinal pain and the treatments of spinal pain. It will also focus on possible complications of these treatments. There will be particular emphasis on audience participation and discussion. Topics include: spine pain (a neurologist’s view), spine pain (a surgeon’s view), spine interventions (a physiotherapist’s view), image guided spinal intervention: what can go wrong, (a spinal injuries consultant view), facet joint treatment, vertebroplasty.
- Consultants in Radiology and Orthopaedics/Spinal Surgery
- Physicians in Pain Medicine
- Orthopaedic and Radiology Registrars
- Allied Health Professionals