Date(s) - 30/09/2019 - 02/10/2019
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore
Course Directors: Mr James Donaldson, Mr Addie Majed
- This long-established course is aimed at SpRs preparing for the FRCS (T&O) exam with the twin objectives of:
- Revising essential topics required for Basic Sciences for FRCS (T&O)
- Helping organise your knowledge into exam ready answers.
- We expect you will already have the knowledge and experience of applying basic scientific principles in your surgical practice. Through an interactive teaching programme, this course will probe and tease out this knowledge, helping show where further revision is required, and also how to frame this knowledge in the context of the viva exam.
- Viva sessions will take place during each day of the course covering the topics discussed within the programme.
£250 (inclusive of lunch and refreshments)