Date(s) - 13/02/2019
University College Hospital, London
Course Convenor: Mr Alistair Hunter
- The specialty training interview process has evolved over recent years to become both more structured and ever more competitive.
- Our experienced faculty comprising both examiners and recent candidates will help you to develop the necessary skills to ensure you maximise your chances of success.
- Understand the principles of fracture fixation relevant to the Interviews
- Practice the techniques of a variety of commonly tested fracture fixation procedures
- Develop skills in practical viva sessions, learning how to maximise scoring opportunities
- Gain strategies for optimising your preparation with tips and tricks from ‘pass masters’
- Early Bird Bookings Made Before Friday 12th January 2019 – £150.00
- Bookings Made After Friday 12th January 2019 – £200.00