Date(s) - 17/02/2018
The Royal Society of Medicine, London
Experienced consultant and registrar professionals who are well-established providers of interview courses for surgical specialities, will provide both verbal and written feedback for the candidate. This course is unique in that it provides a real time mock interview circuit to each candidate, including the practical procedures station with the same tools and equipment used in the actual orthopaedics ST3 interview. The afternoon lecture programme will provide a comprehensive review of each station in turn, providing candidates with the tools to excel at each station.
- Trainees studying orthopaedic medicine in preparation for their ST3 interview.
- Improve your performance during each station of the practical interview with the aid of experienced professionals
- The mock interview aims to provide ample practice to the candidate under interview conditions
- Candidates are given the opportunity to review their portfolio with constructive feedback
- The course aims to provide levels of expectation and confidence to the candidate in anticipation to their ST3 interview
- RSM member from £270 – £310
- Non-member from £310 – £350
*Tickets include tea and coffee and lunch.