Date(s) - 04/07/2018 - 05/07/2018
Orthopaedic Institute, Oswestry
Course Convenor: Mr Cormac Kelly FRCS Ed Orth
This is a comprehensive course designed for orthopaedic trainees (ST1 – ST4), physiotherapists and other healthcare professions who have an interest in shoulder and elbow conditions. The course will be covering current concepts in shoulder and elbow physiotherapy and surgery. The format of the course is a combination of lectures with time allowed for questions and discussion; patient case presentations and a live surgery session.
The course fee covers all refreshments and the Course Dinner on Wednesday evening at a restaurant in Oswestry.
There will be a trade exhibition.
- Orthopaedic trainees (ST1 – ST4)
- Allied healthcare professionals
- A live surgery session Patient case based presentations.
- Radiological investigation of shoulder pain.
- Frozen shoulder diagnosis & management
- Anatomy biomechanics of the elbow.
- Nerve injuries around the shoulder and elbow with patient case presentations.
- Proximal humeral fractures.
- Assessment and surgery of rotator cuff tears.
- Shoulder replacement surgery.
- Orthopaedic trainees: £190
- Allied healthcare professional: £120