Date(s) - 01/10/2019 - 09/06/2020
Multiple Course Dates:
- Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd October 2019 (Venue Keele) or
- Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th February 2020 (Venue London)
- Monday 8th & Tuesday 9th June 2020 (Venue Keele)
- Examining what leading and managing mean in the context of the Consultant role.
- Providing course members with a working knowledge of the NHS structure, policy and finance to support their early years as a Consultant
- Helping course members to prepare for successful interviews and their early years as a Consultant
- Enabling participants to develop skills in service improvement
- Enhancing personal effectiveness through a menu of leadership and management skills and techniques.
Highly recommended, nationally recognised and specifically designed for Surgical Specialties.
Interactive, participant focused and provided by experts with experience in, and knowledge of, your particular challenges
- The two-day intensive courses have been designed for higher surgical trainees and SAS doctors wishing to prepare for a Consultant position.
- £495 (Keele)
- £545 (London)