Date(s) - 25/03/2019 - 27/03/2019
A 3-day course designed to help trainees gain essential knowledge and understand difficult topics for the FRCS(Orth) examination. Established by Mr Roger Walton 4 years ago, this course has proved very popular and has excellent feedback from previous delegates.
- Mr Roger Walton – Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon – Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- To deliver essential knowledge and explain difficult concepts for the FRCS (Orth) section 1 and section 2 examinations
- Pre-exam orthopaedic trainees.
- Preference will be given to senior trainees when the subscription limit has been met (strictly 50 places)
- Early bird fee £349 for 3 days including parking (£399 if paid after the 1st March).