Date(s) - 18/04/2018 - 19/04/2018
Liverpool Medical Institute, Liverpool
A 2-day course designed to help trainees gain essential knowledge and understand difficult topics for the FRCS(Orth) examination. Established by Mr Roger Walton 4 years ago, this course has proved very popular and has excellent feedback from previous delegates. Mr Lyndon Mason will be teaching sections from his popular course ‘Visual Aids for the FRCS(Orth).
- Mr Roger Walton – Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon – Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- To deliver essential knowledge and explain difficult concepts for the FRCS (Orth) section 1 and section 2 examinations
- Pre-exam orthopaedic trainees.
- Preference will be given to senior trainees when the subscription limit has been met (strictly 50 places)
- Early bird fee £180 for 2 days including parking.
- £220 if paid after the 8th March.