Date(s) - 25/03/2019 - 27/03/2019
Newcastle Surgical Training Centre, Newcastle
Course Convenor: AOTrauma
This 2 1/2 day course will provide an opportunity to review all the shoulder and elbow approaches that may be required for trauma cases in the cadaveric lab, and discuss the management of common trauma cases with experts from Europe and the UK. The course is based on small discussion group sessions, cadaveric lab sessions and short lectures.
- Consultants managing general trauma including shoulder and elbow
- Senior trainees preparing to manage general trauma including shoulder and elbow
- SAS surgeons managing general trauma including shoulder and elbow, independently
- CHF 1230 (approximately £995.00 depending on the exchange rate)
- Course fee includes all course materials, lunches, light refreshments throughout the course and the course dinner.