Date(s) - 02/04/2019 - 03/04/2109
Course Convenor: AOTrauma
- This 2 day course will provide an opportunity to review all aspects of serious injuries to the foot and ankle from initial presentation, through primary emergency management and definitive reduction and fixation to secondary reconstruction of the delayed consequences of trauma.
- You will have the opportunity to work on approaches in the cadaveric lab, and discuss the management of common trauma cases with leading experts.
- Consultants managing general trauma including foot and ankle
- Senior trainees preparing to manage general trauma including foot and ankle
- SAS surgeons managing general trauma including foot and ankle, independently
- CHF 1275
- Course fee includes all course materials, lunches, light refreshments throughout the course and the course dinner.