Date(s) - 27/01/2020 - 28/01/2020
Newcastle Surgical Training Centre, Newcastle
- Mr Hugh Gallagher – Consultant Surgeon
- ST3-ST8, Consultants, SAS Grades
- This course is a two day hands on practical cadaveric workshop for surgeons, military or civilians who are relatively inexperienced in trauma but may be required to perform surgery on patients suffering traumatic injuries under pressure in a trauma and emergency environment.
- Intensive two-day course.
- High faculty-to-participant ratio.
- Number of attendees limited to 12 dissector places.
- 12 non dissector places.
- Certificates provided (CPD accredited by the RCSEd)
- Interactive classroom, didactic lectures and cadaver instruction on fresh frozen cadavers.
- £1150 (Course dinner and all refreshments included)