Date(s) - 13/06/2018 - 16/06/2018
Double Tree by Hilton, Hull
- Mr Hemant Sharma, Hull
- Mr Gavin de Kiewiet, Sunderland
- A Four day course teaching the principles of deformity planning & correction, including a speciality day – osteotomies and joint preservation techniques about the knee.
- First three days are dedicated to an instructional and practical course teaching the principles of deformity planning by clinical and radiological analysis.
- Will include the application of appropriate osteotomy techniques and fixation methods.
- Last day of the course, speciality day will focus and debate on the coronal and sagittal plane deformity correction in trauma, osteoarthritis and knee instability.
- Other topics include:
- Patella-femoral mal-tracking and its reconstruction.
- Imaging and modern trends in 3-D planning templating and implants.
- Update on ligament reconstruction and balance.
- Modern cartilage restoration/preservation techniques.
- A wide range of national and international speakers will be invited to lecture, debate and present case studies.
- Consultants Treating Children and Adults with Limb Deformity.
- Trauma Surgeons & Knee Surgeons.
- Consultants Treating Trauma and the Sequelae of Trauma.
- Limb reconstruction & Trauma OHPs.
- Senior Trainees.
Course Fee (inc. course material, lunch & dinner):
- AHP: £295
- 10% discount on registrations before 13th April 2018