Date(s) - 07/12/2019
The Royal Society of Medicine, London
- ‘Basic biomechanics in Orthopaedics’ is a one day course that helps fill the gap in biomechanics teaching. This course covers the fundamental biomechaincal principles that must be considered in making Orthopaedic decisions. It also introduces participants to the basic engineering concepts behind common Orthopaedic implants. This understanding will help to make the clinical practice in Orthopaedics more rewarding, and stimulate further enthusiasm for the speciality.
- The course is delivered through a combination of interactive lectures, small group exercises and discussions, and practicals and demonstrations.
- Delegates will get a free copy of textbook titled: Orthopaedic Biomechanics Made Easy (RRP £37.99) printed by Cambridge University Press.
- 6 CPD points by The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Foundation year doctors/Core surgical trainees with an interest in T&O.
- SPRs T&O
- £10 discount per person if 2 people attend the course together.