Date(s) - 03/05/2019
College Court, Leicester
- Mr Amit Modi FRCS (Orth)
- Mr Radhakant Pandey FRCS (Orth)
- Ms Alison Armstrong DM FRCS (Orth)
- Mr Harvinder Singh FRCS (Orth), PhD
- A one day meeting intended to provide an overview on the current management of shoulder trauma.
- It will address the problems encountered in everyday management of fractures around the shoulder and provide delegates the opportunity to share the views and experience of leaders in the field.
- The course will be in the form of interactive lectures with tips on practical management by experts in the field. There will be ample time for discussions and addressing problems and pitfalls encountered in practical management.
- T&O SPRs
- Consultants who frequently manage shoulder trauma
Course Fee (inc. lunch):
- BOTA members: £50